Sunday, April 12, 2009


I was pulling together some of my stuff that I had laying around from coming up with the look and feel of my thesis and decided to throw them together real quick.
Unfortunately I'm missing many of the intermediary steps, I was trying to work quickly and would often overwrite old files and not think to save the many tests that I did. But hopefully this gives you an idea of how I went about trying to refine the style.

From left to right it pretty much goes from early source material. Early tests to see what I would want to shoot for. Then tests in Maya, seeing if i wanted to go with a slightly shaded look, with drop shadows, or if I wanted a purely surface shaded look.

No comments: